REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- For Admission to prep class, a child should be 3+ to 4 years, 4 + to 5 years for class I (Junior) and 5 + to 6 years for class I (senior) on 31st March of the Year of the admission. However, relaxation of maximum up to three months could be given in deserving cases. As per policy of Saudi Government, a student is allowed to stay at the school only up to 18 years of age and any relaxation in this regard, can only be given by the Ministry of Education.
- Proper birth certificate, copies of parents’ passports and valid Iqama are required with the application form at the time of admission with 2 passport size photographs, two additional photographs for bus facility (subject to availability of seat). A student’s stay in Saudi Arabia should remain legal for the entire time of his admission in the school.
- Admission to other classes is open to all Pakistani /other nationality students on the basis of producing an original leaving certificate from the school last attended duly attested by District Education Officer, after qualifying prescribed admission test of the school.
- ln accordance with Saudi policies, the school reserves the right to deny and cancel admission of any student, if the relevant papers of the student are not complete and valid.
- Admissions of handicapped students are also possible, subject to consideration on a case to case basis and availability of required facilities.
DETAILS OF SCHOOL DUES
- Tuition Fee
- Admission Fee
- Bus Fee
- Miscellaneous (once in a session)
- Security Deposits (Refundable)
- Sir Syed Educational Fund
For more details on School's Fee Policy, please click here